Hey people!

Navigate using the rectangles on your right and enjoy your stay!
Remember to tag!



Making my dash count...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Rain's birthday!!


it was rain's (my house and coursemate) birthday on monday. and i didn't know. it started out wid yvonne askin me whether it's rain's birthday and by the time she asked, i had already went outside to talk to rain. and i did not wish her!!! yikesss! paiseh! kekeke... anyway, i finally plucked up the courage to go n wish her! kakaka... silly me!

so that night, rain, siaw jiun, joelin and i went out for dinner. hahaha, we were like makin so much noise n taking pics non-stop. they even forced me to do the lala pose! ughhhhh.... i wont post it up here, much too embarrassing! =P but we had a good time... hah, rain! we're the same age now... for another 3 months, tat is... kekeke....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<$MTEntryBody$>