Hey people!

Navigate using the rectangles on your right and enjoy your stay!
Remember to tag!



Making my dash count...

Thursday, May 10, 2007

the weaker i get, the stronger i become

the journey at the moment is kinda rough... hard to cope with changes in life. feels like it's a constant battle within me - to do what i know i should do but in the end doin the opposite! sighhh... i'm at a dead end. and it is at times like this God chooses to remain silent, but i know He's here with me. eventhough it seems like it's impossible to accomplish, i know with God, we will be able to pull thru this and come out victorious! God assures me thru His Word in 2 Corinthians 12:9 The Message version says:
"My grace is enough; it's all you need.
My strength comes into its own in your weakness"
Once I heard that, I was glad to let it happen.
I quit focusing on the handicap and began appreciating the gift.
It was a case of Christ's strength moving in on my weakness.
Now I take limitations in stride, and with good cheer, these limitations that cut me down to size—abuse, accidents, opposition, bad breaks.
I just let Christ take over! And so the weaker I get, the stronger I become.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<$MTEntryBody$>