Hey people!

Navigate using the rectangles on your right and enjoy your stay!
Remember to tag!



Making my dash count...

Monday, July 16, 2007

transformers

Yesterday Josh and I went to watch Transformers. I liked the show but then…kinda sanfu lar when we were watching. Surprisingly the cinema was packed. Hasn’t Transformers been out for 2 weeks now...? Don’t know why there were so many people there. Yea, because of that we didn’t get good seats!

We sat at Row F, 6th row from the front!!! And if that wasn’t bad enough, we were sitting right at the side!!! I had to turn my body so that I could watch the screen. If I just looked straight ahead I would only be able to see 1/8 of the whole screen! Haha…cacated… but Josh didn’t mind… he was really into the show. Aigh, I guess it’s really a guy thing right? I never watched the cartoon version of Transformers when I was a kid. Hmmm, really think it’s a guy thing =P but I did enjoy the show apart from the fact that I did fall asleep once. Haha, I was tired and having to turn my body to face the screen properly is a tiring task! Haha… anyway, I did enjoy it…


1 Comments:

Blogger poreiz said...

hey 6th row from the front, not too bad la. actually when i buy movie tickets, i tend to pick 5th row from the front. haha!

July 19, 2007 at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<$MTEntryBody$>