Hey people!

Navigate using the rectangles on your right and enjoy your stay!
Remember to tag!



Making my dash count...

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

kenny tryin to cheer me up... =)

i was feeling kinda down today. had loads to study. midterms these few weeks. then some problem wid my housemate. then the silly owner of the condo doesn wanna reduce the rent. then just feel like i wanna get away from here, and i realized that i haven't been on a holiday since i started uni... 1 and a half years. can't remember the last time i went to singapore or genting... aigh i miss all that... =( can't wait for end of the year, i really wanna go somewhere. and i'm gonna miss church camp too this year. my 1st year ever ='( so yea, reli sad lor...

anyway, hehe kenny came along and tried to cheer me up with this video clip... ehehhe it's super duper cute!!!



hehehe, then i kacau kenny... i said he made me more depressed. now i wish i had a kid as cute as that... =D kakakaka, just joking kenny. helped me a lot... thx!!!

hmmmm, i'm supposed to blog about Steven and Esther's wedding. lazy lar today... too long, i think... hehehe... ok ok, i'l try to do it tmr yar! okiessss... i wanna go sleep!! hope u enjoy the video clip too! nite nite...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<$MTEntryBody$>