Hey people!

Navigate using the rectangles on your right and enjoy your stay!
Remember to tag!



Making my dash count...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

i did some shopping today....


I made an impromptu visit to Midvalley this evening! hehe... my friends were telling me abt the J-Card member sales and that it was HUGE!!!! But today was the final day!!! so I quickly called sarah and asked her whether she's free tonite to meet up at Midvalley. And she said yes! haha... so after class at 5, i took a cab then the KTM to Midvalley. while waiting for the train to arrive, I met Miss Daisy (my psychology lecturer) and her hubby. After talking to her for awhile, I found out that she was going to Midvalley for the Jusco sales as well! hahhaa...


I wasn't prepared for what I was about to see in Jusco. It was PACKED!!!! so many people were there. It felt like I was at the pasar malam! There were sales attendees who were holding loudspeakers and shouting stuff like "Mari, mari, mari... happy hour! extra 10% off... 5 more minutes, 5 more minutes!" goodnessssss.... it was crazy! I walked a bit, didn't really feel like looking at stuff coz there was just too many people around. Finally saw a pair of shoes I really like and bought it!


Price: RM41.95
Gift Voucher: RM40.00
Amount Paid: RM1.95


Sarah texted me and said that she was gonna be late coz it was raining and it was jammed downtown. So i decided to go to MPH to get some books as i had some gift vouchers from christmas. After much thought, I decided to get a set of 3 books by Jane Green.


Price: RM 65.95
Gift Voucher: RM40.00
Amount Paid: 25.95



Sarah was quite late... so I searched for a book to read while waiting for her. Grabbed a book by Cecilia Ahern (author of P.S. I Love You) entitled Thanks For the Memories. managed to read like a quarter of the book before Sarah arrived. I kinda like the book... really tempted to buy it! But I didn't. maybe I'll go back to Seremban and get it.... tee-hee-hee!


Before dinner, Sarah and I headed to Sasa to get my eyeliner, which I thought wasn't available in the Malaysian market. But I found it! Yay! It's by PUPA and it's a bit pricy... BUT... it's re-aaaaa-lly good coz it doesn't smudge even if I have it on the whole day! =)


Price: RM44.10


So after getting all my stuff, we headed to The Gardens and had dinner at this place called Cova. Had this fish dish with mashies! Yummy!!! after that Edmund came along and joined us. sat down and talked till almost 12am. then Sarah sent me home.... =)

I'm really glad I had this impromptu thing this evening. Really glad to be able to meet up wid Sarah... haven't seen her in such a long time. When we were talking just now, we realised that we didn't even see each other the whole of last year! how is that possible...? hehe... anyways... thanks Sarah for an AWESOME evening... love u lots! =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<$MTEntryBody$>