Hey people!

Navigate using the rectangles on your right and enjoy your stay!
Remember to tag!



Making my dash count...

Thursday, July 19, 2007

horrible day...

things just turned out bad today... shall not talk about the 1st thing which ruined practically my whole day... anyway, because of that, felt horrible from afternoon onwards. when ate dinner, didn't feel like i've eaten... no mood to do anything....

still, i had to go for Dr. Lim n Dr. P'ng's recital... so went lor... then didn't carry bag. so just held my purse, handphone n keys. reached school, took a new recital attendance sheet coz i forgot to bring mine... filled it up at the music office then went upstairs to the recital hall. after recital, rain, raechen, stella and i went to mcd's for supper. when i reached my front door, i realised i lost my keys. aigh... i think i left it somewhere around the music office while filling up my recital attendance sheet... then, thinkin abt the sheet, i realised that i forgot to collect it back from my lecturer after the recital. arghhh... just so frustrating... this was supposed to be a wonderful day, and it turned out like this... *SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<$MTEntryBody$>