Hey people!

Navigate using the rectangles on your right and enjoy your stay!
Remember to tag!



Making my dash count...

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

the meaning of life...

For the past few weeks, I’ve come across quite a few friends’ blogs and comments. And they all wrote about the same thing: LIFE! Ranging from things like the meaning of life to the monotony of life to how painful growing up is


Because of that, I’m reminded of my purpose in life: JESUS! Like Pastor Rick warren said It’s not about me! I was created for HIS pleasure. And knowing that, gives life a whole new meaning! It’s so easy to get caught up in the momentum of life. Working our butts off, studying, practicing like madfor what? Why of coz, for Jesus! =)


Colossians 3:23 says “whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.” Yes, my dear, growing up is hard and painful at times most of the time, but have no fear! Coz we can do all things through Christ who gives us strength. If our God is for us, who can be against us?!

Knowing that living my life is an act of worship unto God doesn’t make life so boring after all!!! Hehe... still need some spice and colour in your life? Only one thing you need:





JESUS!!!




=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<$MTEntryBody$>