Hey people!

Navigate using the rectangles on your right and enjoy your stay!
Remember to tag!



Making my dash count...

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

missing You...


I miss Him a lot. It seems as though it’s been a long time since we’ve spent time together. I’ve tried… I’ve tried to draw closer to Him. But it always seems as though He’s far far away… never answering my calls.


I guess it’s my fault. Correction. I know it’s my fault.


Does He still love me?


Does He remember the promises we made?


Will He reciprocate if I take one step towards Him?


Once in a while, I catch a glimpse of Him…and when I try to reach out for me……nothing…nothing…


I’ve lost my purpose in life, knowing that He’s the only reason I live. Life seems meaningless without Him by my side.


I’ve made up my mind. Life without Him is no life at all…


I’ll keep on persevering… I won’t give up… I’ll keep pressing on… till You finally draw near to me…



So this is it………



I’m taking a step towards You…



And another……



And another………



And another…………

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger @nne said...

yea i agree... life without Him is so empty, painful. Something's just not in place and you can try all you want but it will never be right. Without God, life is not worth living....

and i like that font!

August 3, 2007 at 12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she was talking bout her bf lah not god :)..lol

-sid-

August 16, 2007 at 1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<$MTEntryBody$>