Hey people!

Navigate using the rectangles on your right and enjoy your stay!
Remember to tag!



Making my dash count...

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

exam fever...

Haha, I think I’m the last among Rain, Stella and Yvonne to update my blog. Well, been rather busy. Last Friday finally finished my history term paper. *phewwwww* I’m glad it’s over. Even though it was kinda stressful, but personally, I enjoyed doing it. Had to do a CD cover and an essay as the CD sleeve notes. It was a 1st and I liked it… =)


Exams have already started. CME (Chamber Music Ensemble) assessment was on Tuesday. Hmmm... didn’t turn out well. Even Miss Morag was surprised. She expected us to do quite well… ahhhh, forget it! Better concentrate on the next exams…


Tomorrow there’ll be Dr. Lim’s piano group class in the afternoon. I have to play Chopin and Ginastera. Then Friday…… oh, Friday will be a super tiring and busy day!!! Will be having 2 hour lecture of music history from 8am followed by another piano group class at 12, but this time combined with Miss Jaz and Miss Chong’s studio. At 1.15, I have my Aural exam where I have to sight sing 2 melodies and 2 rhythmic passages. Then at 4, I’ll be having Scales and Sight Reading Jury!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhh…. Help!!!


Don’t even wanna think about next week yet… =(


Sad sad……. Can’t wait for exams to be over then can go for church camp! Sad sad…… can’t even celebrate our anniversary together properly… can’t stop thinking about exams only…


Ok lar, have to go study! Tahan…… 2 weeks to go before we’ll be free!!!


Oh, and another 17 days left….. *sob sob*



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger @nne said...

poor babes.

ur anniversary is my bday so sorry lah. me more important. hahaha...

August 16, 2007 at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<$MTEntryBody$>