Hey people!

Navigate using the rectangles on your right and enjoy your stay!
Remember to tag!



Making my dash count...

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Shopping Spreeeeeeee!!!! =D

ahhhhhh........... Today Rain, Yvonne and I went shopping at Sg. Wang and Times Square. hahaha... and I ended up buying quite a lot of baju... aiyo aiyo... hahaha...

well, in the 1st place, we weren't even
suppose to be in KL today. Rain and Yvonne already planned to come down to Seremban today and spend the night there. THEN... the School of Music just had to arrange for a Masterclass tomorrow. So, we had to cancel our Seremban trip and instead, we went to Sg. Wang! haha...

had lunch, walked around, bought stuff... watched Angels & Demons... walked again... had dinner, the walked more.... bought even more... hahaha... =D

oh well... my money was well spent, i think......... =D haha... mommy's gonna kill me.... eeeeeeeeeekkkzzzzzzz...... hahaha! =P

but in the end, we had a good time together. hehe, throughout the day, when we wanted to do something out of the ordinary, we would remind ourselves that this is our last sem living together... so we gotta do it! hehehe... awww... gonna miss my housies so muchhh... =(

but thanks, RAIN and YVONNE, for the awesome time today...

these are what i bought (excluding a bag) - with me posing and my housies as my photographers =)



Dress: RM 25.00



Top: RM27.90



Dress: RM 25.00



Top: RM 24.90



Sweater: RM15.90

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger @nne said...

sudden fancy for off shoulder bajus? heheheh

May 22, 2009 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger aNn said...

haha... not sudden lar.. mmg like... and so happened there were a few nice ones.. =)

May 23, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<$MTEntryBody$>