Hey people!

Navigate using the rectangles on your right and enjoy your stay!
Remember to tag!



Making my dash count...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

aNn's Mini Baking Business


yeaaaa... u heard that right!!! I've officially started my Mini Baking Business to collect funds to buy my new camera... I lost my camera in the cinema while watching MJ... shucks ler... hahahaa.... >.<

So anyway, here are the few kinds of cakes I'm making. Hopefully more varieties will be added soon =)

  1. Blueberry Cake
  2. Orange Poppy Seed Cake
  3. Chocolate Chip Cake
  4. Brownies
  5. Chilled Blueberry Cheesecake
  6. Baked Coffee Cheesecake
  7. Baked Lemon Cheesecake
  8. Cookies (great as Christmas gifts!)

So yea peeps! Place your orders right now!!! email me at jcbeliever@gmail.com



Lots of love! =)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<$MTEntryBody$>